What information is collected and how is it used?
In order to provide you with our services, we will ask you to provide the personal information necessary to provide you the services. If you do not provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We collect the following types of information (whether or not it is personal information):
Location Data: We may collect your location data when you use location-based program services or features.
Device Information: When you use a connected hardware device, data including but not limited to the device’s unique identifier, firmware version, approximate geographic location (non-personal data), and related feature usage statistics (non-personal data) will be sent to the server. The above data collection may also apply to updating your system or software, restoring factory settings, etc.
How this personal information will be used?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
Provide services: Allows you to securely connect and manage smart devices. After the relevant device is connected, this information will be used to provide you with the functions of a smart device quick connection, connection, the discovery of nearby devices, and device management.
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
Both Lanhe and third-party service providers use technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts. These technologies are used to analyze trends, administer the website, track website user activity, and collect demographic data about our overall user base. We will receive the above-mentioned technology usage reports prepared by relevant companies individually and as a whole.
Log files: As is the case with many websites, we collect certain data and store it in log files. Such data includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or click traffic data. We do not associate such automatically-collected data with other data we collect about you.
Advertising: We work with third-party service providers to display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other websites. Our third-party service providers may use technologies such as cookies to collect information about your activities on this and other sites to serve you advertisements based on your browsing activities and interests. If you do not want your data to be used to provide you with interest-based advertising, you can send an email to Luorui@lanhe-tech.com.
Mobile Analytics: We use mobile analytics software in some of our mobile applications to give us a better understanding of the mobile software functionality on your mobile phone. This software records information about how often you use the application, events that occur in the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and application failures. We will not associate the data stored in the analytics software with any personal data you submit in this mobile application.
Local Storage – HTML5/Flash: We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store content and preferences. Third parties that work with us to provide certain features on our website, or to display advertisements based on your web browsing activity, also use HTML5 or Flash cookies to collect and store information. Various browsers provide their management tools to remove HTML5 LSOs.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
From time to time we may disclose your personal information to third parties (as defined below) to provide the products or services you have requested.
We may make disclosures to the third-party service providers and affiliates listed below in this section. In the various situations described in this section, you can rest assured that Lanhe will only share your personal information according to your authorization. You should understand that in any of the circumstances described below, when Lanhe shares your personal information with third-party service providers, Lanhe will contractually stipulate the practices and obligations of the third party and comply with applicable local data protection laws. Lanhe will contractually guarantee that third-party service providers will comply with the privacy standards applicable to them in your jurisdiction.
We may integrate SDKs (software development kits) provided by third-party services in our devices or apps to provide you with full functions of products and services. media, technology, or cloud business) or our third-party service providers (our mailing stores, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centers, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and promotion service providers, representatives Lanhe’s agents) affiliates, and/or other third parties (collectively referred to as “third-party service providers”) disclose your personal information. Such third-party service providers may process your personal information on behalf of Lanhe or for one or more of the above items. If you no longer wish to allow us to share this information, please contact us at Luorui@lanhe-tech.comom.
Currently, our third-party service providers include the following two types:
1) Service providers of analytical services: Unless we have your permission, we will not use your personally identifiable information (referring to information that can identify you, such as name or email address, through which you can be contacted or identified) with the provision of advertising, and analytics services partners to share. We provide these partners with information about ad reach, ad click-through rate, and effectiveness without providing your personally identifiable information, or we aggregate this information so that it does not personally identify you) to help them understand its audience or customers.
2) Suppliers, service providers, and other partners: We send information to suppliers, service providers, and other partners who support our business globally, including providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our services are used, measuring the effectiveness of advertising and services, providing customers Services, providing product features, facilitating payment, or conducting academic research and surveys.
We guarantee that only personal information necessary to provide services to you will be shared for legitimate, legal, necessary, specific, and explicit purposes. If we share your personal information with these third parties, we will take measures such as encryption to ensure the security of your information. For companies and organizations with which we share personal information, we will conduct a reasonable review of their data security environment, and sign strict data processing agreements with them, requiring third parties to take adequate protection measures for your information and strictly abide by relevant laws Regulatory and Regulatory Requirements. You should understand that our authorization includes sub-processors for third-party service providers.
Share information with others:
When required by applicable law, Lanhe may disclose your personal information without further consent.
Information that does not require consent:
- We may share anonymous information in aggregate form with third parties (such as advertisers on our website) for business purposes; we may share with the general usage trends of our services, such as when purchasing certain products or engaging in certain transactions the number of customers in a particular group of people.
For the avoidance of doubt, Lanhe may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent to the extent and the extent expressly permitted by local data protection laws (such as to comply with a subpoena), and when we may disclose your information without your consent when you believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Lanhe’s safety measures
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe. To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or other similar risks, we have put in place a process of reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to protect the information we collect from your device. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
Your personal information is all stored on secure servers and protected in a controlled facility. We classify your data according to importance and sensitivity and ensure that your personal information has a reasonable level of security. Likewise, we have specific access controls for cloud-based data storage. In summary, we regularly review information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent any unauthorized access and use.
We will strictly select business partners and service providers, and implement personal information protection requirements into business contracts or audits, assessments, and other activities of both parties. We guarantee that employees and third-party service providers who access this information to help provide you with products or services have strict contractual confidentiality obligations, and failure to meet these obligations will result in disciplinary action or termination.
We conduct security and privacy protection training courses, testing, and outreach activities to increase employee awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. We will take all feasible measures to protect your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not always secure, and therefore, we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information when it is transmitted in both directions over the Internet.
We will promptly notify relevant supervisory authorities of personal data breaches, and notify data subjects of relevant data breaches in accordance with applicable legal requirements (including your local data protection regulations).
What can you do
- You may not disclose your login password or account information to anyone (unless the person is officially authorized by you), and you can set a unique password for Lanhe to prevent the leakage of passwords of other websites from endangering the security of your account. At any time, please do not disclose the verification code you have received to anyone (including those who claim to be the customer service of Lanhe). Whenever you log in, especially on someone else’s computer or public Internet terminal, you should always log out at the end of the session.
- We are not responsible for security omissions caused by third parties accessing your personal information due to your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you should notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other security breach.
- Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
Access other features on your device: Our apps may access certain features on your device, such as Wi-Fi network status, among other features. This information is used to allow these applications to run on your device and to allow you to interact with them. At any time, you can revoke permission by closing the app at the device level or by contacting us at Luorui@lanhe-tech.com.
Transfer personal information outside your jurisdiction: We will store personal information collected and generated during our operations in mainland China in data centers in mainland China.
Personal information collected and generated during our operations in foreign regions is processed and stored in data centers abroad unless cross-border transfers are permitted under the relevant laws of the host country.
Personal information collected and generated in our foreign operations is stored in data centers abroad. Except for the following cases:
- The applicable laws are stipulated;
- Obtain your express authorization;
- Your initiative such as cross-border transactions through the Internet.
- If a parent or guardian has reason to believe that a minor has submitted personal information to Lanhe without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that such personal information is deleted and that the minor unsubscribes from any applicable services.
How you can reach to us
Shenzhen Lanhe Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: C1215, Block C, Zhantao Technology Building, Intersection of Minzhi Avenue and Gongye East Road, Xinniu Community, Minzhi Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen